Canyons Golf Course
Now Open for the 2015 Season!
Surrounding Waldorf Astoria Park City,
the 6,256-yard, par-70 course offers
breathtaking views of the nearby
Wasatch Mountains and includes 550
feet of elevation change. Designed by
Gene Bates and Casey Bates, the course
is a challenging layout with exposed rock
accents, dramatic elevation changes and
native sage brush.
For more information, please visit http://canyonsresort.com/activies/golf
- 18 hole, par-70 course
- 6,256 total yardage
- Features over 550 feet of elevation change
- Soft path features act as cart paths with playable terrain
- Four sets of tees at each hole
- Hole 10 has a 297 foot elevation change from tee to green
- Hole 18 has a true Island Green 100% surrounded by the Willow Draw Stream
- Course features seven par-3 holes
- Turf: Fairways – Bluegrass; Tees and Greens – Bentgrass; Rough – Bluegrass; Margins –Native grass mix
- Fertigation and other sustainability practices align Canyons Golf with the Resort’s commitment to sustainability.